Thursday, October 23, 2008




Answer the questions about your sweethearts…

*What is your husband’s name: KC Torgerson I will not reveal his real first name or he gets mad
*How long have you been married? 8 LONG years..
*How long did you date? 9 months - what were we thinking??
*How old is he? 30
*Who eats more sweets? ME!!
*Who said I love you first? Him
*Who is taller? Him
*Who can sing best? Hmmm... I think I can sing but can't- he thinks he can't sing but can : )
*Who is smarter? He has better common sense.. I have better "book smarts"
*Who does laundry? Both
*Who pays bills? Me
*Who sleeps on the right side? If you are looking at the bed.. Him
*Who mows the lawn? Him
*Who cooks dinner? Him
*Who drives? Him
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Him
*Who kissed who first? Him holding me against my will!
*Who asked who out first? Him
*Who wears the pants? Depends on what the situation is but overall it's normally HIS WAY

LOVE YOU BABE!!

4 comments:

April Leydsman Mason said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited. Keeping up with the Jones' that's what it's all about right? Cute picutes of all ya'll by the way.

Henriefamily said...

I am so gonna steal this. I love it!

Carianne Moore said...

I am glad that I get to be the under the family catagory!

rickandlaurie said...

Hi guys...we are so glad you joined the blogging world. We have been wanting to get together with you, Christian and April for a while now. We need to get something planned. Lets do it soon and we`ll go show you our house. :o) Rick works days all next month so any night will work for us.